Assistant Womenswear Designer - Retail Choice Recruitment Agency
Retail Choice recruitment agency are currently advertising for an Assistant Womenswear Designer for a supplier to the high street. Details are as follows:
They are currently looking for an junior / assistant designer with excellent cad and technical skills.
- Identifying trends, creating mood boards, interpreting customers requirements
- Sourcing samples, comp shopping, sourcing fabrics and trims
- Technical sketches with specifications, booking sampling and ensuring samples are delivered in a timely manner.
- Developing new ranges and individual garments through cad work
- Developing prints, re-colouring and scaling artwork for customers and factories using CAD
- Liaising with buyers, suppliers and factories (far east)
- Providing fit/design comments to the factories
- Keeping to critical path
UK travel when required
Min 12 months ladieswear casualwear design experience or a Graduate with a placement year.
Please note: This position is as advertised on the Retail Choice website, The Trend Boutique can therefore not guarantee availability. Please check the company's website before applying
- Vacancy Type
- Recruitment Agencies
- Retail Choice Recruitment Agency