Graduate Womenswear Designer - Retail Choice Recruitment Agency
Retail Choice recruitment agency are currently advertising for a Graduate Ladieswear Fashion Designer, to design for some of the biggest names in high street fashion. Details are as follows:
You will have to have graduated with a minimum grade 2:1 in a fashion or textile related degree.
The Fashion graduate needs to be exceptionally strong on drawing pretty feminine prints; butterflies, florals, roses, and can also draw the more hard edge 80's slogan, punky graphics. As well as been exceptionally strong on drawing front placement and all over prints. You need to be able to design fashionable jersey tops.
The fashion graduate will be supporting a design team working on the following brands Dorothy Perkins, Shop Direct, Evans, Bank, JD sports and Sainsburys.
Ideally the junior designer has had some work experince at a retailers head office or at a fashion agency .
The graduate designer, needs to demonstrate in their portfolio that they are skilled in the following areas:
- Excellent at drawing feminine pretty prints; butterflies, roses and floral and more masculine; 80's, punk, graphics and slogans.
- Ability to design fashionable jersey tops.
- Very good eye for colour.
- Able to translate cat walk trends into commercial high street designs for the forthcoming seasons.
- Fully trained on illustrator
Please note: This position is as advertised on the Retail Choice website, The Trend Boutique can therefore not guarantee availability. Please check the company's website before applying
- Vacancy Type
- Recruitment Agencies
- Retail Choice Recruitment Agency